Tolley's Stamp Taxes 2011-12 is an invaluable, easy-to-use guide which explains all the administrative and compliance processes concerning stamp duty and SDRT as they continue to apply following the introduction of the Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Tolley's Stamp Taxes 2011-2012 also sets out the relevant charge to stamp duty or relevant exemption in relation to all the commonly met instruments and transactions.
What’s New to Tolley’s Stamp Taxes 2011-12:
- Full analysis of the decision in DV3 RS LP, the first Stamp Duty Land Tax avoidance case to come before the tax tribunal
- Finance Act 2011: Stamp Duty Land Tax anti-avoidance provisions on Sharia reliefs and Exchanges, bulk purchases of residential property
- Redesigned Stamp Duty Land Tax 1 tax return
- Changes to the Stamp Duty Land Tax penalties regime effective from 1 April 2011
- Change of interpretation by HMRC to partnerships and group relief.
Top seven reasons to choose an eBook:
- Access immediately: no need to go to the library to buy an eBook or wait for them to arrive in the post.
- Search for key works: instantly find the information relevant to you saving you time leafing through pages of text
- Read offline: no need to worry about unstable internet connections or poor phone reception, as eBooks are stored in your computer
- Navigate easily: bookmark your favourites, highlight and annotate key segments for quick access
- Save space: store hundreds and thousands of eBooks in your computer library, no need to add shelves when you add volumes
- Carry them anywhere: take hundreds of books with you, on CD, in a laptop, notebook or any ebook reader, without worrying about their weight
- Preserve data: if you lose or change your device, our dedicated team will help you transfer your eBooks.
eBook Terms & Conditions