Fully up-to-date and concise, Tolley's Company Secretary's Handbook 20th Edition is a time-saving route to accurate information on the legal and procedural aspects of company administration. It covers all the basic reporting duties, including statutory accounts, membership, directors and capital as well as additional responsibilities, such as employment, health and safety, pensions, insurance, car schemes and taxation. As businesses, governments and shareholders drive greater burdens on to company secretaries, this book provides essential support.
What are the benefits of the eBook?
- Wide availability - eBooks are compatible with PCs, MACs, mobiles, smartphones and eReaders, so no matter what system you opt for our eBooks are available to you
- No connection restraints - All eBooks are stored on your device offline so there is no need to worry about unstable internet connections or poor phone reception
- Customisable - eBooks can be tailored to your individual needs, enabling you to highlight and annotate key segments, and create a favourites library
- Reliable - You can synchronise notes and favourites with up to five systems. This means you have the security of multiple references should one device fail you
- Portable - Perfect for those times when you need to reference a source out of the office, but don’t want to carry the heavy book
eBook Terms & Conditions