Available in eBook format for the first time, Clarke: Offshore Tax Planning provides practical analysis of the planning opportunities for investment offshore.
Through analysis of anti-avoidance legislation, extended treatment of non-domiciliaries and an examination of existing offshore structures, this is an invaluable guide for accountants, solicitors and financial advisers.
Why Clarke: Offshore Tax Planning 17th Edition eBook is essential
- Brought to you by barrister Giles Clarke, who has provided invaluable insight from the forefront of this highly specialised field for two decades
- Particularly practical for accountants, solicitors and financial advisers handling the affairs of private clients and privately-owned businesses
- Published annually, it has the most up-to-date information around, ensuring you are on top of the game for your clients
Top seven reasons to choose an eBook:
- Access immediately: no need to go to the library to buy an eBook or wait for them to arrive in the post.
- Search for key works: instantly find the information relevant to you saving you time leafing through pages of text
- Read offline: no need to worry about unstable internet connections or poor phone reception, as eBooks are stored in your computer
- Navigate easily: bookmark your favourites, highlight and annotate key segments for quick access
- Save space: store hundreds and thousands of eBooks in your computer library, no need to add shelves when you add volumes
- Carry them anywhere: take hundreds of books with you, on CD, in a laptop, notebook or any ebook reader, without worrying about their weight
- Preserve data: if you lose or change your device, our dedicated team will help you transfer your eBooks.
Also available as a print plus eBook set
eBook Terms & Conditions