Now available as an eBook, Whillans's Worldwide Taxes 2011-12 is an an essential purchase for any adviser who needs to understand the tax implications of their clients overseas activities.
Specifically designed for the UK tax practitioner, it sets out the personal and corporate tax regimes for 96 of the world's leading countries, carefully selected to cover all the leading trading nations and tax havens. Using a clear, consistent, easy-to-use format, the book also provides checklists highlighting notable differences to the UK tax system.
1. Wide availability - eBooks are compatible with PCs, MACs, mobiles, smartphones and eReaders, so no matter what system you opt for our eBooks are available to you
2. No connection restraints - All eBooks are stored on your device offline so there is no need to worry about unstable internet connections or poor phone reception
3. Customisable - eBooks can be tailored to your individual needs, enabling you to highlight and annotate key segments, and create a favourites library
4. Reliable - You can synchronise notes and favourites with up to five systems. This means you have the security of multiple references should one device fail you
5. Organised - Easy to navigate, eBooks look and act much like a print book with the added benefits of interactive search functions and useful hyperlinks
6. Portable - Since eBooks are an electronic format, you don’t need to lug heavy books around or re-arrange your office to accommodate vast volumes of work
7. Eco-friendly - In a modern day office it is important to be environmentally responsible. eBooks offer a paper-light, eco-conscious alternative to traditional books
8. Minimal memory - Despite all these new functions, eBooks use a surprisingly low amount of memory
9. Convenient - If you prefer the security of print books bear in mind that our eBooks aren’t ‘time-bombed’, so if you lose or upgrade your device, you can easily transfer them across by calling customer services
10. Value for money - By choosing an eBook you can enjoy all these added benefits at no extra cost to the standard print publication
Voted ‘The Nation’s Favourite Tax Book’ by members of AccountingWeb, Tolley’s Tax Guide covers all areas of UK taxation in one single portable volume. With 45 chapters and the content divided into the following sections, you can go straight to the information you need, saving valuable research time